The China Jiangsu Provincial Economic and Trade Office in Europe is a non-profit organization established by the Jiangsu Provincial Government, China in 1996 in Duesseldorf, in cooperation with its partner – the State of Nordrhein Westfalen, Germany.
The main task of this office is to promote trade, investment and technological cooperation between the enterprises of Jiangsu province and Europe.
It provides the following free services:
- Advice on investment conditions, laws and regulations in Jiangsu.
- Introduction and recommendation of Chinese partners, development zones and investment locations in Jiangsu.
- Provision of authorised data and information about the economy, investment and trade in Jiangsu.
- Organisation of events and reciprocal trips aimed at building cooperation in the areas of technology, business, investment and trade.
- Advice given to companies aimed at promoting trade and participating in trade fairs in Germany and Jiangsu.
- Help in bringing the findings of scientific and technological research onto the Chinese market.